Java Developer - Berlin - 40-70k - English speakers welcome
One of my clients is looking for Java Developers in the Berlin Area, there office is quite central and is easy to reach from any Location in Berlin. The position is completely inhouse and English speakers are very welcome as well.
The Company expects there employees to have:
* A University Degree in Science or other comparable practical experience
* You have worked 3 years in a Java developer environment
* You know your way around HTML and CSS
* You have experience with refactoring, multithreading and unit testing
* Your standards in developing are high and you ensure constant software quality
* You have experience with common testing frameworks
* You enjoy solving complex problems and have a analytic mind-set
* You speak fluent English and it would be even better if you speak good German as well (but it is not required)
Your tasks would be:
* Your tasks would vary between Frontend, backend, performance and many more depending on you skill set
* Developing high quality Software individually for the Customer
* Work in a team to implement new software projects, improve database systems, analytics and performance
* Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies and software tools to management
* Evaluate and prioritize development projects
* Develop concepts and work on prototypes
If this sounds interesting to you then apply with your full CV or for more details contact me under:
Tel.: +49 30 3080 7968
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Java, Entwickler, Developer, English, Berlin, BLN, Inhouse, Spring, HTML/CSS, development, Germany, deutschland