My client, a global corporation is looking for Senior User Researcher to join their expanding team in Singapore!
A great opportunity to work along talented UI/UX Designers and high-calibre engineers, with a focus on conducting user research to drive key product initiatives for the regional markets; We are seeking a highly analytical, seasoned and motivated individual keen to make an impact and bring about positive changes in our society.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Define product research strategy and manage projects across a variety of methodologies
* Identify and optimize key opportunities to develop user insights and influence customer behaviour
* Leverage metrics, optimization, qualitative and quantitative research to inform product design decisions and directions
* Work cross-functionally with brand marketing, product design, and product management
* Willing to travel to key markets a to uncover insights from users
* Bachelor's Degree required; preference in Design, Psychology, Business, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), related field, or equivalent experience
* 5-7+ years of hands-on experience as a UX researcher in a product development context
* Deep understanding of current quantitative and qualitative user centred design methodologies, modelling, analytics, and what method to apply to best answer the business objective
* Deep understanding of design principles and process
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, or contact me (Alice Giselle Tan) directly at +65 3158 9024 to discuss your experience and the role in more details.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore