FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
Location: Based in London, Paddington
Salary: Negotiable salary/rate.
We are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer who will be an integral part of our team. We are highly selective and employ the best and brightest engineers so you'll be in great company.
You will take ownership of your own projects for new products and features as well as work as part of a team. You'll have the opportunity to lead projects and lead other developers.
You'll need to enjoy taking full ownership and demonstrate a high degree of responsibility.
A successful candidate will demonstrate these responsibilities:
* Develop brand new features for the product, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
* Work effectively in a true agile startup environment and be able to collaborate with a team
* Investigation & bug fixing on projects
* Contribute to the monitoring and running of our service
* To explore multiple approaches to solving problems, make well-reasoned design decisions and tradeoffs.
* Be able to effectively communicate them to the team and stakeholders
* Providing input into architectural decisions
* Confident in communicating complex ideas and outcomes to peers and managers
Required skills and experience:
* Experience as a Full Stack PHP Developer in a startup, agile environment
* An understanding and knowledge of web application architecture
* Able to operate in a NO FRAMEWORK environment
* Excellent knowledge of MYSQL
* Knowledge of version control tools and developing web services
* Solid experience on web technologies including Javescript, HTML/CSS, AJAX, RESTful services, etc
* Good understanding of open source projects and hosting (ideally AWS), operations and deployment
* Able to demonstrate having learnt new skills such as systems on the job or languages
About the Client:
A highly respected client is seeking An experienced PHP Developer to join there fast-growing online service marketplace. They have over 3 million customers and are profitable and cash generative. Their using the latest and most up to date technology and have an extraordinarily talented team of people who can solve an age old problem. The company is a dynamic, exciting early stage business but with the financial security of an established business. Therefore you'll get all the benefits of working in a startup environment without any of the worry.
Interested? - So if you possess these skills, experiences and this role appeals to you. We want to hear from you! If interested please contact email@example.com or call - 01915949741.