PHP Full Stack Developer
£25,000 to £40,000
An award winning and well established publisher that has grown from a family run business are looking for a vibrant and energetic developer to join their eccomerce team. These guys unite some of the finest painters and most collectable artists within the contemporary art world. Their eccomerce department turn over a whopping 2 million every year, and this is expected to grow!
Working alongside the rest of the Web Development team, you will take over the lead on further development of their new web platform. Acting as a technical advisor for any web platform issues or improvements, as well as develop new features and integrations.
* Continue ongoing maintenance and support for ecommerce platform
* Work with the Head of Ecommerce to improve the user experience of the site
* Build an exciting and engaging interactive service within the site
* Diagnose and troubleshoot problems
* Perform routine updates to the website
What you will need:
* Previous experience in a PHP Development role
* An excellent attention to detail
* Excellent problem solving ability
* Previous experience successfully managing projects and websites within a business
* API Integrations
* Experience using Laravel and / or Vue.JS
What you will get:
* Progression Opportunities
* Flexi time and remote working
* A competitive salary of £25,000 to £40,000
* Pension scheme and holiday package
* A relaxed working environment
* The chance to be part of a growing family owend business
Want to hear more? Click 'Apply now'. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.
We have a multitude of roles available you could be a good fit with. So even if this role doesn't sound like a good opportunity, I have others that might! Use the details above to give me a call and find out!