Senior Java Developer
Job Title - Senior Java Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Somerset West, Cape Town
About the Client:
Would you like to join a growing team of highly motivated employees who thrive on a challenge? Are you passionate about motorbikes and other top spec vehicles? Are you innovative and love to contribute towards developing forward-thinking products and services? If you want to be a part of a small team with a serious passion for what they do read on!!
My client needs someone who wants to develop cool nerd toys and accessories for some of the biggest brands in the automotive industry. You will be part of a small team of highly motivated, passionate and skilled individuals all of whom are firm believers in symbiosis- having mutual respect for each individual's skills and contributions to projects.
As their Senior Java Developer you will be:
* Providing technical leadership within their team
* Consistently delivering to challenging business objectives and adhere to Service Level Agreements with commercial implications for success and failure
* Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
* An advocate of different agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, XP, CI/CD
* Introducing Open Source products/ tools as appropriate to optimise the delivery timescale and quality of the software product
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
* Strong software development proficiency, including Java server-side technologies
* Java experience with multithreading, annotations, reflection, collections and generics
* SQL(JPA 2.0/Hibernate)
* Proven experience designing persistence and caching models using SQL
* Excellent debugging skills
* Experience creating platforms that support multiple clients
* Experience with Polymer
* Experience with GWT
* Experience with Lua script
* Experience with a J2EE server cluster (Tomcat)
* General familiarity with a Linux server environment
* Experience working with RSA/AES encryption and cryptographic hashes
* Experience parsing and interpreting a variety of custom data formats
* Access to udemy and other training aids
* Proper Coffee
* Bonus rewards for hard workers
* Travel opportunities
* Friday company lunches
* Access to ride different motorcycles or "testbeds" as we call them.
* Our own in-house gym with all the necessary equipment
* Friendly company culture
* Medical aid plan
I would urge you to apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as many benefits as this. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663