Lead PHP Developer
PHP / C# / Android / IOS
£30,000 to £40,000
Brand new roles available in Alcester! Commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa,and Worcester.
A growing giant in the Automatic Identification industry are looking to hire a Lead Developer after securing a large order with a massive client. They are passionate about their services and passionate about their staff. Any solution they design and provide for their clients is one that will help with specific needs.
Based at the Head Office in Alcester, Warwickshire you will be responsible for supporting and delivering bespoke software solutions and services to valued customers. Client facing experience will be a plus, as you will be required to meet clients on site.
What you will do:
* Supporting new and existing installations whilst maintaining information systems.
* Support their Cloud Server and resources.
* Manage software and hardware maintenance contracts.
* Maintain the CRM and information system.
* Develop written specifications using best practice and code standards.
* Organising and managing new/upgrade projects.
What you will need:
* The ability to demonstrate an understanding of developing applications in PHP, C#, and VB.Net.
* At least 2 years experience in a development role.
* Familiar with the design and implementation of SQL databases.
* Experience with developing applications for Mobile devices with Windows and Android OS.
* A working knowledge of IT (networking and cloud environments).
What you will get:
* A generous pension scheme.
* Progression opportunities.
* Occasional Flexi time.
* 33 Days Holiday.
* The opportunity to progress your skills and work in a relaxed environment.
* A competitive salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Want to hear more? Click 'Apply now'.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.