Software Engineer (PHP)
Location: Based in Central London
Salary: 50-90k Position: Permanent
Talented and dedicated software engineers needed to help build out a world beating feature set. You will be responsible for developing new features and services. You will write up good, clean, documented testable code. As well as evaluate technical requirements for new features and improvements.
Required skills and experience:
We're looking for developers of all skill levels, We admire driven and very keen individuals keen to learn so if some requirements listed below don't seem right don't hesitate to get in touch anyway.
* Experience as a software engineer or software developer
* Able to develop software in PHP
* Understanding of NoSQL databases
* Experience developing modern web applications using at least one popular web framework. For example Phalcon, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, Zend, Yii or other.
* Test-driven development experience and ability to document requirements and specifications
* Some proficiency with modern PHP tooling (composer, xdebug, phpunit, phpcs, phpmd, psalm ect...)
What we can give you:
* Pension scheme
* A brand new MacBook Pro
* Flexible working arrangements... and more
Interested? - So if you possess these skills, experiences and this role appeals to you. We want to hear from you! If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call - 01915949741.