My client is an established Global Consulting Firm, with strong presence in the Southeast Asia. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an ETL Developer to join the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Create shell scripts for ETL purpose
* Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
* Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets to support business requirements.
* Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
* Ensuring data management and governance.
* Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Strong working experience in ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, PowerShell scripting, Databases, Unix Shell etc.
* Deep understanding of RDBMS databases (MSSQL, Oracle DB, etc)
* Strong Knowledge in Data Warehousing
* Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390