AI Research Engineer - Espoo
A unique product company with a state of the art and market leading product in the field of drones are looking to expand their team with an AI Research Engineer. They are looking for someone to bring a hands on approach to bringing systems from cutting edge research to prototypes and then in to client facing production.
They offer a very cool and unique opportunity to work within an exciting fieldwhere you will be provided with the chance to work with cutting edge technologies from the field of drones. The work you will embark on here, will not only develop the future of remote sensing, but also the future of utility drone automation.
* A Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar related field.
* Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning methods.
* Strong experience in coding with Python and related frameworks: NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Pandas, Jupyter, PyTorch (or similar machine learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
* Experience in working as part of an agile software development team with a focus on continuous delivery.
* Good communication and writing skills
* Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS SageMaker, AWS EC2)
* Strong statistical data analysis and information visualization skills (matplotlib, Bokeh, Seaborn, Dash, etc.)
* Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team (Git, RESTful APIs, etc.)
For more information reach out to me directly using the following information and we will be in touch ASAP:
Contact Name: George Heron
Telephone: +358 753 266586
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.