FRONT END ENGINEER/ DARLINGTON / £30,000- £50,000
If you are a front end developer who is hungry to use the best tech on the market with £2000 put in your back pocket for your development then take a read below…
The Role - My client is looking for a front end developer to join their family run fintech business and join their team of experts. They design, build and support mobile solutions for Accountants across the globe and I am giving you the chance to be a part of it!
Aside from technology, continuous personal development is a high priority for my client who offer a £2000 training budget for each team member to develop themselves in any way they wish - which I'm sure you can appreciate is a rare luxury!
It would be great to have -
* Experience of working with Node.
* Good knowledge of databases, in particular, MySQL.
* Detail orientated and a forward thinker, ensuring your work is the highest of quality.
* Excellent commercial development experience, demonstrated in your previous positions
* Passionate about development, and always ready to learn more with an open mind and supportive personality.
Nice to haves but not essential -
* Experience in AWS products (they use a huge number of these, and are very cloud focussed!).
* Knowledge of Angular or Vue would be advantageous.
* Experience of working in PHP, in particular the Laravel platform.
* Deliver against roadmap and quality objectives.
* Working in an agile environment, to deliver user stories and implement within the times agreed.
* Review code from colleagues and input where needed to ensure quality standards are met
* Contribute to team development in the form of processes, best practice and documentation
* Ongoing support and maintenance of existing systems.
What's in it for you? Competitive salary / target based bonus / Contributory Pension Scheme / own training budget worth £2000 / 20 days holiday / duvet days / endless free cuppas
Contact.....If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 731 5286 and I can get you on my shortlist for this role. I have the ability to set up interviews this week for the role so this could be an early xmas present to yourself!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.