Python Developer, London
I am working with a start-up based in Central London who have just secured substantial funding to grow their already fantastic technical team! You'll be working in a small, agile teams to help drive their development and advise where necessary to ensure milestones are delivered. You'll be encouraged to share ideas regularly giving the correct candidate ample opportunity to see their ideas come to life as fully fledged features.
* Design, build and test enhancements to your company's core product line integrating Django, PostgreSQL, Stripe and fleet manipulation via REST APIs;
* Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting as necessary for the development team and clients;
* Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
* Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
Skills and experience
* Computer Science degree or equivalent;
* Commercial Python experience with Django as well as knowledge of various Libraries, APIs and toolkits
* Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle and code repositories such as git, including branching and merging flows;
* Deep understanding of how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing;
* Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability communicate effectively with a technical and non-technical audience.
* Experience using Django-cms and Zurb Foundation 6;
* Experience with server administration over SSH;
* Experience with using REST APIs including OAuth2;
* Experience with UI Development;
* Experience of using of project management tools such as Teamwork.