Front-End React Developer
Job Title - Front-End React Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Cape Town
About the Client:
Are you a problem solver, quick studier, and hooked on web development? We're looking for passionate developers who care about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences, and who are eager to work in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment. Does this sound like you? An award winning SME with a fast growing product, recently recognised as being at the leading edge of design thinking and execution could be the perfect place for you! Everything they build is developed entirely in-house using Python, React, lnfluxDB, and AWS Kinesis and other technologies. These guys really are a full stack company, with a great set of technical challenges to work on.
As their Senior Front-End React Developer:
You'll be working with a skilled team of bright, motivated developers building outstanding web apps to be proud of. To start with, you will be building a network performance assurance SDK to be used by third parties in their apps. This SDK will run network performance and other related tests and feed this data to the backend systems. You will also be developing the first consumer of this SDK in the form of an iOS app that will analyse Wi-Fi environments and display metrics to the user.
* Using technologies like React, Redux, SASS, webpack and Babel to develop state of the art applications and dashboards
* Leading projects & responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
* Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
* Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
* Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
* Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* 4 - 10 years Front-End Experience
* 3 years recent React experience minimum
* Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
* Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
* Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
* Mastery of HTML and CSS
* Good knowledge of current web frameworks and libraries
* Understanding & experience with data flow in frontend & backend systems
* Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
* Desire to achieve perfection, but ready to compromise when necessary to ship on time
* Thrives on fresh challenges and continual learning
* Creative thinker and self-starter Bonuses
* Experience with React (or other frontend SPA frameworks/libraries/concepts)
* Strong sense of interaction and visual design
* Familiarity with CSS pre-processors like SASS/LESS
* Experience with build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
* Good understanding of git or other version control software
* A passion for testing and creating stable software
* Knowledge of DevOps and deployment tools
* Proficiency with Linux and the command line
* Experience in developing apps on iOS, Android, or hybrid
* Excitement and growth of a startup with the resources and security of a Fortune 100 company
* Full-time position
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits
* Exposure to latest & greatest technologies
* Opportunity to help shape the product
* Growth and global scope
I would urge you to apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as many benefits as this. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663