Senior Python Developer
Job Title - Senior Python Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Cape Town
About the Client:
Are you a problem solver, quick studier, and hooked on web development? We're looking for passionate developers who care about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences, and who are eager to work in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment. Does this sound like you? An award winning SME with a fast growing product, recently recognised as being at the leading edge of design thinking and execution could be the perfect place for you! Everything they build is developed entirely in-house using Python, React, lnfluxDB, and AWS Kinesis and other technologies. These guys really are a full stack company, with a great set of technical challenges to work on.
As their Senior Python Developer:
You'll be working with a skilled team of bright, motivated developers building outstanding web apps to be proud of. Using technologies like Python, React, Redux, SASS, webpack and Babel to develop state of the art dashboards and applications that will help IT teams at companies of all sizes.
* The Back-end Engineer analyses, designs and develops software to support our products and sensors.
* Designs enhancements, updates, and develops changes for subsystems and systems.
* Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for architecture.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Typically 4-6 years' experience.
* 3 years experience in Python
* Experience in developing, deploying and supporting SOA/microservices.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understanding of React (or other frontend SPA frameworks/libraries/concepts)
* Strong sense of interaction and visual design
* Experience with build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
* Good understanding of git or other version control software
* A passion for testing and creating stable software
* Knowledge of devops and deployment tools
* Proficiency with Linux and the command line
* Experience in developing apps on iOS, Android, or hybrid
* Excitement and growth of a startup with the resources and security of a Fortune 100 company
* Full-time position
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits
* Exposure to latest & greatest technologies
* Opportunity to help shape the product
* Growth and global scope
I would urge you to apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as many benefits as this. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663