If you are looking for a role where you can work on the technology, location and project with the level of flexibilty you want, and the oppertunity to learn and grow within a pure developer/engineering atmosphere. Then this is the job for you.
My client is a intimate company, with a range of over 100 projects to choose to work on within some of the biggest companies in the Netherlands. You can choose to work on the projects for long or short term depending on what you want to achieve with your career. As it is a smaller company you work closely with the managers and your other collegues, where personal development and technical development is at the heart of everything you do. The company is highly involved with in the technical community finds it important that as a developer you want to be a part of this community as well.
What they provide
* A great base salary and a bonus per month up to 2k EUR
* Lease car or mobile budget
* Training budget with the opition to complete training in Shimla - India
* Personal developement course and technical development course working closely with your manager and team
* Community involvement with attendance at meet ups, seminars and exhibitions
* Pure developer spirit with in the company
What they need from you
* Java experince 3+ years
* Worked with frameworks such as maven, spring and hibernate is a bonus, or the desire to learn these technologies
* Dutch speaking is a must
* A driven, passionate spirit towards your career and growth as a java expert