A number of the developers I speak to are at first reluctant to work for a consultancy due to little in house work. Wouldn't it be great to work for a consultancy that offers the same opportunities to work at a client location but also place a heavy focus on in house projects? With this technically challenging role working with the most modern technologies, your skills will always be put to the test ensuring this as a great platform to showcase your ability.
As an applicant for this role you will have the following…
* Experience of system development in Java/J2EE.
* Experience using development tools such as Netbeans and Eclipse.
* Experience of agile development methodology.
* Experience using relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle and SQL server.
* Experience using construction tools such as Maven, Ant and Gradle.
* Experience with version management.
* Experience of application server JBoss/Wildfly.
* Experience of Spring Boot would also be a plus.
So if you want to work for a company which offers the ability to travel internationally, provides great career progression opportunities and where you can choose your projects, why not get in touch at the contact details below.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org