My client is an established Global Consulting Firm, with strong presence in the Southeast Asia. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Java Developer to join the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Develop, test, deploy, and maintain software applications and systems integrations
* Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
* Provide application and process improvement
* Prepare documentation of rationale
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Strong working experience in systems analysis, design & programming (Java) & K2 Five.
* Relevant experience developing web application, Web Forms, micro services and Enterprise Workflows
* Strong knowledge of
- Java / J2EE
- Spring Framework, RESTFUL webservices, SOAP, Tomcat
- Oracle Database, MYSQL, MSSQL
- K2 FIVE, K2 Designer Platform
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390