Work within a young award winning international company based within Amsterdam. They provide intuitive applications for electric vehicle drivers.
Develop smart navigation platform for Electric Mobility. Our API helps automotive companies, utilities and charge point operators capture the high-value potential of electric vehicles. Besides our navigation API we develop white-label driver apps and routing applications. Though they are still a young company they own 2% of the market with over 50,000 users to date. The company provides solutions which are environmentally and socially friendly, they look for their employees to share in their passion for a green planet. As it is still a young company in it's growth stage now is a prime time to join as the growth and progression is available alongside the ability to make your mark within the company.
They ask that you take pride and ownership in what you do. Make sure that the quality and architectural integrity of the software is maintained. Be proactive with additions or improvements to the software by designing features and frameworks with modularity and maintainability in mind. Always be aware of the end-user when building the software. Collaborate closely with our team working on the Chargetrip API and backend.
What skills do you need?
* Experience with SPA frameworks like React or Angular
* Experience with the Mapbox API is a plus, massive brownie points for turn-by-turn experience
* Experience with React Native is necessary
* Experience with Swift a plus
* Experience with Java a plus
* Experience with API's and REST is necessary, we use GraphQL
* Experience in Agile environments (Scrum, Pair Programming, Code Reviews etc.) is a big plus
* Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, unit testing and process automation is a plus
* Willingness to travel.
* Experience with UX and UI design is a plus
What do they provide to you?
* Above market salary starting at €50k
* A yearly training and development budget
* A Macbook pro
* A healthy lunch
* Employee share plan
* A great youthful community sprited company
LinkedIn: Victoria McKeeman