Job Title - Solution Architect
Salary - Up to R1,300,000 Annually
Job Type - Permanent/Full time
Location: Centurion (Travel to clients required)
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to start ASAP. This will be for an international company within the financial sector whom specialise in payments infrastructure and solutions for Banks. They provide their services across 40 different countries in numerous continents and work with international Banks at Enterprise level.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Solution Architect works as a team member along with the Business Analysts, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
Skills & Experience
* Hands on practical experience with code / design / applications: need to be able to do themselves and help others;
* Strong UML modelling;
* Strong financial/payments/settlements experience;
* Strong understanding of java enterprise stack (messaging through-put);
* Experience developing applications with through put, reliability, performance and security;
* Be able to do independent research & look at emerging tendencies in the market;
* Leverage internal frameworks across different products (conceive and design reusable libraries/frameworks);
* Involvement in RFP contribution to responses;
* Sense of urgency and ability to deal with extreme pressure.
* Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
* Must be a team player and able mentor others.
* Effective verbal and written communication within the team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Flexi time
* Regular salary appraisals
* Opportunity to work abroad
This is a fantastic opportunity for Architects to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job. We are looking to move on these roles quickly and can have the process turned around relatively quickly, thus do not miss the opportunity and get in touch by sending your CV.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.