My client is an established Specialist Firm in Technology and End-to-End Digital Business Services in Singapore.
As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Test Automation Consultant to join their A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Design, develop, execute and maintain test automation scripts using HPE QTP/UFT
* Document & report test status
* Perform test planning & test reporting
* Build test automation frameworks
* Carry out manual test case design & preparation
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 5 or more years of experience in automated test development, 3+ years using HPE QTP/UFT
* UiPath / Dynatrace preferred
* Strong knowledge and experience in building test automation frameworks
* Extensive experience in manual test case design and preparation
* Experience in evaluating manual test cases for automation feasibility
* Experience working on enterprise systems/applications and in integration testing (full SDLC)
* Experience working in an Agile Methodology would be an advantage
* Experience in test planning and test reporting
* Knowledge on other testing automation tools such as Selenium and Rational would be an advantage
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390