Senior Node Developer (Web) - Kings Cross - Audio Industry
Focused Tech Stack - Node/Python
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Benefits for the Node Software Engineer : Fun culture, flexible hours, home working days, run the new tech team of London, see your product in stores, Life Assurance, Healthcare, income protection, Discounts, 25 Days holiday
This established and successful organisation is looking for a senior software engineer to be part of a fun cultured team who take pride in a niche product that is used by well-known brands such as Amazon, Google & Panasonic. The company specialise in creating the technology to help run audio devices.
This company pride themselves on having a determined and passionate team who love to work with state of the art technology. The senior software engineer will be in a team of around 6 developers in the new London office..
The Role of the Node Software Engineer
Duties will involve:
* Proactively contribute to develop the system architecture in accordance to the strategic direction of the company
* Lead development and code review activities
* Be responsible for the code level design, code organization, use of appropriate patterns and code quality for the successful implementation of a solution
* Take ownership of code quality metrics and maintenance aspects.
* Assist with the ongoing refinement of development and delivery methodologies.
* Guide and mentor other team members.
Benefits of the Node Software Engineer
* Healthcare Package
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to work
* 25 Days Holiday
* Flexible Hours
* Income Protection
* & More!
If you are interested in the full stack developer position, call me on 0191 338 7546 (I'm Liam!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't sure, still get in touch - I'm always here to talk about opportunities in more detail.