Senior Node Developer - Central London - Travel Industry
Focused Tech Stack - Node.JS, AWS
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
Benefits for the Senior Node Developer : Fun culture, awesome project, holiday deals and PIZZA!! (See details at the end)
This large globally successful travel organisation is looking for a "Work hard, Play hard" developer to be part of a fun cultured team who take pride in improving themselves daily and take on challenges head first. The ideal Full Stack Developer would fit in well with a team like this.
This company pride themselves on having a social & energetic team who love to work with state of the art technology. The full stack developer will be in a team of around 20 developers who take on a "can do" attitude towards complex projects.
The Role of the Senior Node Developer
Duties will involve:
* Proactively contribute to develop the system architecture in accordance to the strategic direction of the company
* Lead development and code review activities
* Be responsible for the code level design, code organization, use of appropriate patterns and code quality for the successful implementation of a solution
* Take ownership of code quality metrics and maintenance aspects.
* Assist with the ongoing refinement of development and delivery methodologies.
* Guide and mentor other team members.
Benefits of the Senior Node Developer
* Discounts on Travel
* Wellbeing perks
* Season ticket loans
* Childcare vouchers
* Local discounts
* PlayStation competitions
* Beer & Wine days
* Pizza Days
* Free breakfast!
If you are interested in the Senior Node developer position, call me on 0191 338 7546 (I'm Liam!) or email email@example.com.
If you aren't sure, still get in touch - I'm always here to talk about opportunities in more detail.