PHP Web Applications Developer - up to £75k DOE - London, UK - Opportunity to move into Team leadership, Flexible benefits package and much more…
My client are currently looking for a talented individual to join their dynamic development team who populate and maintain a successful portfolio of Websites and online communities. The successful candidate will join the Web Development team with the opportunity to progress to become Team Leader / Manager.
The opportunity will require you to have extensive knowledge of PHP programming and best practices to developer, research and maintain online applications.
Along with Web Development, you'll also be required to support both our online communities and internal staff with any issues faced using our systems and help them in a competent and efficient manner.
There are also opportunities for personal development utilising training and support from their existing team to ensure on boarding is a pleasant and successful process.
* Help maintain & improve our existing PHP web applications
* Plan & Develop new web based projects
* Write well structured, beautifully clean code
* Develop clean uncluttered designs & layouts
* Support online community via email and ticket systems
* Support internal staff with IT related issues
* Set-up and monitor advertising campaigns using our ad server
* Low level graphic design for promotional material
* Keep up-to-date with web technologies and design trends
* Experience using MVC frameworks & libraries such as Laravel or Symfony
* Experience using Media Queries and producing responsive sites
* Understanding of version control (SVN)
* Ability to manipulate graphics, low level graphic design
* Experience using third party systems & APIs
* Knowledge of Social Media & Forums
* Knowledge of techniques such as minification, caching & compressions
* Strong self management skills
* Strong communications skills
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
* Linux server management (Apache, Samba, CentOS)
* IT Hardware & Networking
* Doubleclick for Publishers
* Search Engine Optimisation
* Google Analytics
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV in today.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a PHP Developer in more detail please send your CV in to email@example.com in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, PHP, Developer, London, Greater London, United Kingdom