Senior Java Developer
Up to £110,000
Are you an expereinced Senior Java Developer looking to work in an exciting, cutting edge FinTech startup?
If the answer is yes, then I'm currently partnered up with an exciting FinTech company who are looking to build out their engineering fucntion in their Oxford Street Office!
They're looking for a Senior Java Developer who can come in and really drive forward the technology roadmap for the business and implement new technologies and processes to really disrupt the FinTech market.
They want someone who has lead capabilities but also someone who can roll their sleeves up and get involved with all of the complex coding whilst leading a team of developers. The direction in which the business is looking to go in is within microservies and DevOps so if you're interested in this area it will be the perfect role for you!
Here's a little taster into what you'll be doing on a daily basis:
* Work on a variety of services to build and expose back-end functionality for front-end clients (mobile and web)
* Work closely with product managers and technical colleagues to provide API services
* When required, support front-end developers to integrate into back-end services
* Support new technical initiatives for the team to improve security, convenience and reliability of our systems
* Support and mentor more junior members of the team
* Work with other teams and team leaders to build strong cross-team architecture.
* Support code standards and practices.
The client are looking for the following skillset:
* A good knowledge of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Good experience with micro services and API design.
* Excellent knowledge of Java is required. Knowledge of Groovy is a plus but not essential.
* Good knowledge around architecting and developing solutions that span the full stack
* Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker and general dev-ops.
* Capable of "rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty."
For this role, my client are looking to pay the successful candidate a salary up to £110,000 + a fantastic package to reflect the scope and compexity of the role so is certainly a salary not to miss out on.
If this is something you are interested in I would highly recommend applying now. As you know there are a lot of opportunities for Java developers out there but not many like this, done miss out.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
Java 8/Spring/Hibernate/AWS/Kubernetes/Docker/Vagrant/Central London