Business Analyst | Central London | Security Clearance
Be part of an exceptional team. Work on projects which require security clearance. My client are a growing, dynamic and fun digital organisation that doesn't stand still. You will need to take joy in tackling complex problems - and thrive on delivering lasting progress.
As a Business Analyst your usual day might include the following:
* Support/hold workshops with business stakeholders
* Provide input and insight into best practice
* Conduct requirements elicitation and prioritisation with stakeholders and the delivery team including functional, non-functional and technical requirements
* Create and manage functional specification together with user experience and technical stakeholders
* Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing.
You will have:
* Solid experience working as a Business Analyst.
* Previous experience working in a public sector industry.
* Knowledge of digital business systems and the underlying business processes.
* Understanding of Agile and experience of working in agile teams
* Experience work with data and data models both structured and unstructured
* Familiarity with UAT scripts and managing UAT activities
* Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
* Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.