The projects you'll be working on will be some of the most cutting edge ones out there at present, with areas such as AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics currently fuelling the growth and success of this company.
The role is also extremely varied and will include some of the following on a daily basis:
* Working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle.
* Designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
* Researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
* Providing input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments
To be considered for this role, you must have some of the following:
* An expert knowledge and commercial experience developing services and APIs using Node.js, including the knowledge of core Node.js modules and npm packages
* Webpack, React and related libraries - an expert knowledge of the React development patterns and related development tools and libraries
* A good working knowledge of AWS services: ECS, SNS, S3, RDS, Lambda are just to name few we use right now
* Docker containers
* Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
* Experience of designing and implementing large systems
For this role, my client are looking to offer a generous salary up to £90,000 for the right candidate plus a fantastic benefits package so is certainly a very competitive renumeration in the current perm market.
If this is something you are interested in I would highly recommend applying now. As you know there are a lot of opportunities for Java developers out there but not many like this, done miss out.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.