Python | Django |Full stack Developer | Amsterdam |
Our client has an in house role working as a full stack Python-Django developer where you are responsible for a small team of analysts and designers. The main focus is on building web applications with Python-Django.
Examples of projects you will work on include improving the omnichannel customer experience by making personalized information available to customers and employees at the right time. Another is the development of tools that provide insight into large datasets and help departments to make better decisions.
Work as part of a small group of enthusiastic and progressive professionals who work daily to achieve their ambitions. Out of the box thinking and entrepreneurial approach to you work and career. In addition to this great work environment, you receive a great employment package and salary, with a lot of development opportunities.
* A python developer with 3 years' experience in full stack development
* Proficient with Django, flask or similar frameworks
* Familiar with version control systems, deployment systems and test frameworks
* Experienced with databases and query languages
* Experienced with integrating systems with (REST) APIs
* Able to design scalable applications