Software Support Engineer & PHP Developer Alcester and Wolverhampton £25,000 to £35,000
Software Support Engineers and PHP Developers required for an immediate start within award winning companies situated in the West Midlands (Wolverhamtpn and Alcester).
Both companies are growing and looking to bolster their IT departments. There are a number of roles available.
As part of the Web Development team, you will support the senior engineers whilst progressing into a fully fledge developer. Together, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering bespoke software solutions and services to a variety of valued customers.
What you will do:
* Support new and existing installations.
* Develop written specifications using best practice and code standards.
What you will need:
* Previous experience in a support environment.
* Knowledge and an understanding of developing applications in PHP, C#, or VB.Net.
* A working knowledge of IT (networking and cloud environments).
What you will get:
* A generous pension scheme.
* Progression opportunities and tailored training.
* No micro management.
* 33 Days Holiday.
* The opportunity to progress your skills and work in a relaxed environment.
* A competitive salary of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
Want to hear more? Click 'Apply now'.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.