Up to £75k
Benefits: Share scheme, Profit Participation plan, Contributory pension, Private medial Cover, 25 days holiday, Very real scope for progression, Flexible work hours.
A key client of mine are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to join one of their fasting growing Business units.
My Client, a Multi-national IT consultancy provide solutions to a range of high profile clients, predominately within the Government sector, thus you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance (lived in the UK more than 5 years, without leaving for a continuous period of more than 1 month)
The area in which you will be joining is within the Energy an Utilities, Telecoms sector, which is an expanding unit of theirs and shows huge potentially for progressing your career.
You will join a team of passionate developers on their Smart Metering project. You will be working with a large team to contribute to project/ service software deliverable, identifying an fixing bus within the codebase as well as assisting others with or complex bug. A key part of his role involves client interfacing.
This role is purely back end, server side focussed on a high transaction system and is perfect for any skilled Java Developer,
* Strong commercial experience within Java, including experience within either Java 7/8.
* You will have excellent understanding of multi-threading with Java 8 or Guava Futures
* Deep understanding of TDD
* Spring or CDI experience
* SC Eligible
This is the ideal role for anyone who puts these three attributes at the top of their job hunt:
* A good Place to work (my client have been named top employer on more than one occasion and truly value employees)
* Progression (training and development is vital and there are plenty of opportunities for you to move through your career)
* Exciting projects (due to the nature of the business there will be plenty of scope for you to work across a range of projects)
In reward for your hard work they are offering a competitive salary of up to 75k as well as a range of benefits, some include: Share scheme, Profit Participation plan, Contributory pension, Private medial Cover, 25 days holiday, Very real scope for progression, Flexible work hours.
Send your CV to:
Want more information? Drop me a line on 0191 338 7619. Or add me on Linked in my user name is: Carly Faghy
JAVA / DEVELOPOER / JAVA 8 / MULTI THRADING / SPRING / TECHNOLOGY / CONSULTANCY / LEATHERHEAD / FARNBOROUGH / LONDON / GUILDFRD / TWICKENHAM / WOKING / CRAWLEY / CROYDON