* Contribute to new/on-going projects from inception to completion
* Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
* Write reusable, testable and efficient code
* Design and build scalable REST APIs.
* Lead and mentor junior developers / new entrants
* Experience in agile methodologies - specially in Test Driven Development
* 4 years of experience building backend applications (Senior candidates will be considered for Senior Developer / Team Lead roles)
* Strong hands-on experience working with NodeJS (at least 1 year of working experience)
* Familiarity with using a RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc) and NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB etc)
* Experience in Test Drive Development (TDD)
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your resume:
* Education Background
* Work Experience
* Current / Expected Salary
* Date of Availability / Notice Period
To find out other career opportunities, do visit www.pearsonfrank.com for complete job listing.