You will be working on a platform which is the centre of all advanced football metrics, analytics and insights that will be deployed and exposed to the clients. This platform provides ingesting large amounts of factual data about football from a pool of different sources as well as real-time tracked ball and players from the used platform, enriching and further serving this data after intense data crunching, and finally delivering it to the new web-portal.
A bright software engineer with a passion for building future proof systems. A person who can implement mathematical algorithms and look forward to work in a passionate team that is transforming sports' world.
* Visualising the domain specific metrics and analytics
* Implementing UX / interaction designs in a Vue.js Single Page Application
* Taking care of the advanced interactive UI components for expert users to explore opportunities for improvements
* Making sure that the end product is suitable for both handheld tablets and laptop/desktop usage
* CSS (Sass)
* Linting (like ESLint/Stylelint)
* Jest (or other unit testing frameworks like Jasmine)
* D3, Vega
* MultiLingual (I18n)
* Single Page Applications