Senior/Mid-level Java Developer
Location - Stockholm, Sweden
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for Java Developers in the Swedish market. This is the chance to get involved with a company that has seen inconceivable growth in recent years.
Job description - As a senior/mid-level Java developer, you will be part of a newly put together team for an international company with the HQ located in Stockholm. You will have 2 years' experience working within Java development and experience with Integrations, MS SQL Service and Kafka would be a plus. This position offers great opportunities to push towards leaderships roles internally and also encourages creativity and different ways of thinking.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with other developers on integrations with their systems
* Working on existing and new backend systems
* Collaborating with business application managers, technical leads and project managers to design, develop and document technical solutions to meet ever evolving needs
* Working in a geographically distributed team of application developers, testers and technology project managers
* Drive technology innovation, pro-actively identify opportunities to leverage technology to enable new business opportunities.
* Working in with a Kanban methodologies.
About the client - This is a widely respected client in the market with international offices and unprecedented growth. Recent HR surveys resulted in extremely high employee satisfaction with employees feeling their time and effort is valued, as well as making an impact.