Senior Software Developer - Java - Edinburgh - Up to £55000
My client is an established yet growing successful software development consultancy with four offices located across the UK. They model themselves as a perfect software development partner for large enterprises requiring demanding software applications. Through their growth over the last 10 years they now employ 190 of the best candidates in the IT industry. They represent some of the highest quality blue chip clients in a number of industry sectors throughout the UK, Europe and the United States.
With their continued growth they require Senior Software Developers to join the business. You'll be as passionate in doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to their clients. They follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and can accommodate different areas of specialism if you're eager to pick up new skills or expand your experience.
* Expertise in Java (Spring, Hibernate, MVC)
* Strong knowledge of database technologies such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and/or MS Entity Framework.
* Some knowledge and experience of MS Azure or Amazon Web Services cloudbased applications.
* Knowledge of MS Team Foundation Server and/or Git.
* Knowledge of Unit Testing using MSTest and/or NUnit.
* A competitive salary (Up to £55000)
* A non-contributory pension scheme of up to 10% of salary.
* 25 days holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service.
* An incremental death in service plan.
* Group income protection cover.
* An employee assistance programme.
* Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels.
* Regular internal and external social events.
* A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant.
* Optional private medical cover (including member discounts).
* The option to sell up to three days annual leave back to the company, or carry them forward, each calendar year.
* A childcare voucher scheme.
* A cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7636
LinkedIn: 'Ryan Beal'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.