Want a career that will excite you? That will allow you to progress? That will ensure that you will work for a dynamic company? Then this is the job for you!
Java Developer, Leatherhead, up to £70,000
As a Java Developer you will be working as part of large team. Working alongside other experienced developers you will be expected to rapidly acquire the business and technical knowledge of the application to become productive.
Up to £70,000 (dependent on experience)
Key skills and experience needed for a automation tester:
* Java 7/8 development experience
* Understanding of multi- threaded programming
* Knowledge of Domain Modelling, Design Patterns and Clean Coding techniques and principles.
* Understanding of TDD.
* SC Clearable (been in the UK for 5 or more years and no left the country for 28 days or more in one given time)
The company is an established consultancy firm with a breadth of experience adhering to the needs of their clients. They are proud of their diverse workforce and say that it shows who they are as an organisation. They want to find the right people and it is not only about what you can offer them, but what they can offer you.
What is on offer:
* Good progression internally
* Lots of long term projects
* Good opportunities for training
* Excellent name in the market
The client is interviewing this week and looks forward to hearing from the best candidates. If this vacancy is appealing to you, contact me on:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 338 7604
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.