The Frank Recruitment Group are looking for a talented PHP Developer to come in and work in their Newcastle HQ. The Web Developer will play a pivotal role within the global IT team, a team currently responsible for the delivery of IT services to approx. 1500 users, across 15 offices worldwide.
You will be responsible for the development and enhancements of FRG's brand websites, associated candidate search web portals and internal Intranet. Moreover, the role will involve demonstrating a strong 'can do' attitude to customer service, excellent communication & technical skills, coupled with a good knowledge of technology and a strong technical WordPress and PHP background.
Some of the key responsibilities include the following:
* Working with internal stakeholders to support the business through the delivery of rich customer friendly and engaging websites.
* Managing the delivery of enhancements and change requests raised by internal teams via JIRA, ensuring requests are dealt with according to SLA & ensuring customer expectation is met or exceeded.
* Working on high-traffic websites that attract in excess of 100,000 hits per month.
* Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
* Regularly researching and investigating new technologies and methods.
* Working closely with the design team to build pixel-perfect layouts from designs provided.
In terms of specific experience, we are looking for the folllowing from any prospective applicants:
* Technical experience developing WordPress websites from scratch.
* A foundation degree or higher within a related IT subject.
* Expert communicator with solid interpersonal skills.
* Willingness to go above and beyond your responsibilities to ensure tasks are completed.
* Passionate about web technologies.
* Strong work ethic and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
So if you'd like to learn more then reach out - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.