* Software development in Embedded Android/Linux devices including SW design, and implementation and customisation of solutions using Android/Linux OS
* Tune up/Optimise system performance and improve system stability using the strong background in embedded system, OS, and multi-thread programming.
* Be involved in system architecture and design and Systems Requirement definitions
* Participate in requirements gathering, driving solutions, testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement embedded implementations
* Interpret and evaluate designs and assist in Firmware problem solving.
* Conduct design reviews and incorporating knowledge of real-time embedded android/Linux firmware
* Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
* Good understanding of Android architecture
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with the Android or Linux operating system, frameworks development, Java, and C/C++
* 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux bootloader and kernel
* Ability to work in both the Linux device driver/HAL layers as well as Android Framework layers is amn advantage
* Experience working in a collaborative and distributive team environment
* Skilled in debug tools (ADB, JTAG, Kernel debug) as applied to areas like power management, tasking control, and memory management, and other complex debug situations.
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Able to manage one's own time efficiently.
* Must be Singaporean Only
Interviews are currently in progress, click apply or email me your updated CV in word format to email@example.com in order not to miss out on this opportunity. Alternatively you may reach me at +65 3165 0935 for a confidential discussion on this position.
EA Personnel: R1980508
EA Licence No: 11C3017