Technical Architect - Java - Edinburgh - Up to £90,000
My client is an established, yet growing successful software development consultancy with four offices located across the UK. They model themselves as a perfect software development partner for large enterprises requiring demanding software applications. Through their growth over the last 15 years they now employ over 200 of the best candidates in the IT industry. They represent some of the highest quality blue chip clients in a number of industry sectors throughout the UK, Europe and the United States.
With their continued growth they require Technical Architects to join the business. My Client is in need of people with experience of application or solution architecture to join their team of passionate and talented developers, creating complex software solutions across demanding business sectors. You will have a demonstrable passion for technology with experience of building enterprise systems, evaluating existing IT systems and advising on technology choices. You should be comfortable solving complex technical problems and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
* Strong commercial experience with enterprise-level systems.
* Strong technical expertise in a range of technologies, including one or more of:
* The ability to manage clients and advise on technology choices and system improvements.
* The ability to build prototypes demonstrating technical choices.
* Experience of helping people build and deliver high-quality applications by: Evaluating IT systems and overseeing application-level design decisions; Helping solve architecture-level problems
* Excellent communication skills.
* A real passion and interest in technology.
* Experience of using Agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
* A deep knowledge in some technical area such as:
o Java (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate) stack.
o HTML5 development ecosystem.
o Big data.
o Enterprise integration patterns.
o Service-oriented architecture.
o Infrastructure setup and monitoring.
o Performance and IT Security.
* A competitive salary (Up to £90,000)
* A non-contributory pension scheme of up to 10% of salary.
* 25 days holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service.
* An incremental death in service plan.
* Group income protection cover.
* An employee assistance programme.
* Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels.
* Regular internal and external social events.
* A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant.
* Optional private medical cover (including member discounts).
* The option to sell up to three days annual leave back to the company, or carry them forward, each calendar year.
* A childcare voucher scheme.
* A cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7636
LinkedIn: 'Ryan Beal'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.