ReactJS / NodeJS Expert (m/w/d) - Munich - English speakers welcome
This is your opportunity to join one of the leading providers for IT and digital transformation services!
How many boxes can you tick?
* Expert Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Loopback, Sails
* Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Ability to design & develop single-page applications using components
* Good understanding and hands-on with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes)
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
* Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, Stylus
* Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, hbs
* Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (crop, resize or perform small adjustments on images), familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
* Visa for living and staying in Germany
* Very good English level
Don't worry, if you don't tick all the boxes. Let's talk about it! Get in touch and send me you CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me: 0221-65089556.
Pearson Frank International is the leading worldwide Java / PHP recruitment firm, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and across Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.