I'm partnered up with one of the UK's largets insurance providers who are looking to add a number of Python Developer to their newly created Software Engineering team in Central London.
This is a key role within the business and you will get the opportunity work on their new greenfield project utilising all of the latest cutting edge Python and DevOps technologies.
If you're lucky enough to join them you'll find yourself working on one of the most exciting projects within the business, working with industry leaders on a huge digital transformation. They're always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
To be considered for this opportunity, it would be nice to have the following skills:
* Extensive knowledge and experience with Python, Java and R coding language
* Understanding and experience with AWS such as Redis, Elastic Search, Data pipeline and Kibana
* Experience of implementing big data infrastructure using Hive, Hadoop, Data Lake and Spark as well as Oozie to manage workflow and Sqoop for transforming data between relational database and Hadoop
* An understanding and experience of SQL and NoSQL document storage systems, MongoDB and long table based storage systems i.e. Cassandra and HBase
* REST API and streaming system experience using Kafka
For this role, my client are looking to offer a generous salary up to £75,000 for the right candidate plus a fantastic benefits package so is certainly a very competitive renumeration in the current perm market.
If this is something you are interested in I would highly recommend applying now.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.