My client is a renowned company within the Netherlands and they are searching for a range of developers, working with Java. Work on cutting edge projects that work with Artifical intelligence and predictive modelling. The office is based in Utrecht but there is a lot of flexibility on your projects including the location. Projects which aim to be challenging and innovative, focused on growth of your skills, as the company understand that job satisfaction is key to being a good developer. They do not believe in a rigid career path and can understand that developers can take a more entrepreneurial approach to push your limits.
Day to day work of the job will be working collaboratively with data scientist to build applications and systems from deep learning projects. Java is the main scripting language but there is flexibilty with futher frameworks and build API's.
All roles require that you are a fluent Dutch speaker.
Junior Java developer
* 6 months to two years' professional experience with Java
* Knowledge of some frameworks such as Maven or Spring
Mid to Senior Java
* 3+ years' experience with professional Java Development
* Knowledge of a range of frameworks, ideally Maven and Spring
* Experience with full cycle projects
* Experience in mentoring juniors
* Having worked in a client facing role would be a major bonus not essential
What do you receive in return?
* A great salary varied depending on experience
* One day remote work moving to two with time
* One day a week dedicated to learning for juniors
* 13th month bonus
* Lease car and insurance which can be taken as cash