Job Title - FullStack Java Develoepr
Salary - R50,000 - R100,000
Job Type - Permanent - Full Time
Start date - Immediate/Ongoing (5 positions)
We are currently looking to take on up to 5 Full Stack Developers who are keen to push their career forward in a company that is serious about their tech. We are working with cutting edge technology and work on an international scale with technologies evolved around AWS cloud, Machine learning, AI , and of course Java and much more.
To apply for this role you must have:
* Strong experience with the Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven
* Good understanding of design patterns
* Experience working with RDBMSes, preferably PostgreSQL.
* Experience with React or similar framework (Angular, Backbone, Ember).
* Experience with a single page and large enterprise applications is a plus.
* Experience with version control systems (Git)
* Responsible and team-oriented person.
Advantageous (If not training will be given)
* Experience with AWS / any other cloud service provider
* Experience with Microservices architecture
* Experience working in a Scrum / Agile environment
* Experience with various test / mock frameworks - JUnit, Mockito, etc.
* Experience with Docker / Docker Compose.
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
This is an opportunity to pursue a career on an international scale across 3 different continents and further enhance or learn on AWS Cloud
Salary depends on experience but is always competitive plus benefits.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.