Java Developer - Southend - £400 - £475 per day
Initial 3 -6 Month Contract
Pearson Frank are currently working in partnership with a Global Consultancy who are searching for a Lead Java Developer for an initial 3-6 month contract with possible extensions. Contract rates on offer are circa £400 - £475 per day (negotiable for the right skill set).
Initial Duration: 3 Months (long term project so extensions are very likely)
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- Java (v7+, ideally v8+)
- Spring Boot
- Apache Camel
- REST APIs
- Agile and DevOps
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and creativity skills
- Mandatory Business Skill
- Leading development teams
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Ben Townsend - (+44)(0)191 261 3268 (Ext 1662)