Pearson Frank Recruitment are working with a multidisciplinary creative stuodio who have been operating in the Australian market for the last 15+ years . Based very close to train station , the office has a relaxed and family oriented work culture .
What are we looking for
* Strong exposure to PHP based web applications.
* Excellent WordPress development skills (theme, backend, hooks & actions, etc)
* Experience in modern build tools (Gulp, sass, webpack)
* Experience setting up and developing eCommerce websites (preferably WooCommerce)
* Branching and rebasing your way through Git
* Managing LAMP & LEMP stacks
* Managing and programming databases (MySQL)
* Experience consuming APIs
* Comfortable deploying projects to live environments.
What You'll be doing
* Responsible for the development and delivery of new digital web based solutions from concept to completion.
* Planning , estimating, completing milestones, managing the development schedule, fulfilling the internal management process.
* Liaising with clients for technical feedback, training and of course launching the project.
* Work closely with the Creative Director and be accountable for the accuracy and production of any final material generated in a range of mediums.
* Scoping, estimating, wire-framing ,project planning ,managing of project milestones and timelines.
* Think creatively about development given audience, environment and technological considerations.
* Liaise, inform and work effectively with internal & external stakeholders.
Whats On Offer
* Room to grow and develop with expanding team.
* Competitive salary.
* Working with latest technologies.
* Strong mentorship program and training options.
* Very close to train stop & a lot of resturants.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to Y.firstname.lastname@example.org or, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.