If you are looking for a role where you can work on the technology, location and project you'd like with a great level of flexibility, and the opportunity to learn and grow within a pure developer/engineering atmosphere, then this is the job for you.
My client is an intimate company, with a range of over 100 projects to choose to work on, some of which are the biggest companies in the Netherlands. You can choose to work on the projects for long or short term depending on what you want to achieve with your career. As it is a smaller company you work closely with the manager and your other colleagues. Personal development and technical development are at the heart of the company, they invest in you and your goals. The company is highly involved within the technical community and find it important that as a developer you also want to be a part of this community as well.
What they provide
* A great base salary and a bonus per month up to 2k EUR
* Lease car or mobile budget
* Training budget with the option to complete training in Shimla - India
* Personal development course and technical development course which is tailored for you by the manager
* Community involvement with attendance at meet ups, seminars and exhibitions
* Pure developer spirit within the company
What they need from you
* Java experience 3+ years
* Worked with frameworks such as maven, spring and hibernate is a bonus, or the desire to learn these technologies
* Dutch speaking is a must
* A driven, passionate spirit towards your career and growth as a java expert - You don't have to be the best only the desire to be the best.