Who is Who
Our client is a challenging organisation with self-managing developers. In small teams, they work on projects for their customers, both from the costumer's location and/or from their own offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam (more than 50 developers already). They don't have account managers or project managers; thus the entire team is responsible for successfully delivering projects to their customers.
Our client is developing custom-made software systems, mainly for system integration, big data projects and backend solutions. They are coding in Java since ages and picked up Scala as well some years ago. Next to that they are keen on new developments. They are not specialised in 1 specific technology, but always aiming to offer the best solution for their customers' requirements.
Our client mainly works from their customers' office because they believe it is the best to find out their real needs. However, on Friday they all work from their offices and that give them the opportunity to bond with their colleagues coming from more than 20 different countries and also spend time on improving their skills in a relaxed environment.
They are active in the Open Source community; they have conference speakers, published book authors, ...
Who You Are then:
* You are a software developer with a minimum of four years experience in Java.
* You are a thirsty learner, passionate and driven developer, eager to pick up new technologies and willing to grow personally and professionally.
* You are able to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
* You are delivering the best to our client's customers
* You will pick up responsibility of leading projects to successful completion.
* You have around 1 year of experience with Scala
* You have some experience or willing to learn shell, CI/CD, ELK stack, Cloud platforms (AWS, Openstack, Azure, Google).....
What Will You Do:
* You take part into the design, documentation and architecture of the project
* You write code
* You make sure that the project is delivered on time
* You mentor (junior) team members
* You make sure that the team has the right dynamic
What does our client Offer:
* Interesting and relax working environment with many opportunities to grow.
* Working in a team with highly skilled and friendly colleagues.
* Opportunities to attend the best Dutch and European conferences
* Inhouse certified training
* Room for exceptional personal development
* Macbook Pro
* Competitive salary (up to 60K, depending on you level and performance)
* Yearly personal development budget
* Transparent profit sharing arrangement
* Lunch every Friday!
* And more…….