What's in it for You
* Exposure to working with the latest in Frontend Technology
* Work with market leaders as clients to build an impressive portofolio
* Have the support to take your career in the right direction
About the Company
Having been in the Australian Market for over 20 years, my client is a strong presence in the IT industry. Their developers work both onsite and in-house for market leaders across the Banking, Finance and Energy sectors and more.
Global leaders, their company boasts offices across Austrlia, Asia, America and Europe.
About the Role
As a Frontend Developer your day to day would include providing flawless solutions to client briefs as well as maintaining existing code.
You will report directly to the Technical Lead and work with your fellow developers on one project at a time to ensure the finished result is of the highest calibre.
The end client will be dependent on your technical skillset and well as the sectors you have prefiously worked in.
You have a strong passion for clean and scalable code with an intricate eye for detail. A driven go getter who
Technical skillset includes:
* Strong commercial experience using React.js and state management in Redux
* Deployed on Cloud Technologies
* Experience with Unit and End to End Frontend Testing
* Frontend Development tools SASS, LESS, Webpack
* Version Control with Git, BitBucket etc.
What Happens Next
1 Recruitment consult will analyze your profile
2 If shorlisted, a short 15-20 minute conversation on the phone
3 Face to Face Technical Interview
4 Reference check
*INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW*