Senior Node Developer (Web) - Aldwych - Music Industry
Focused Tech Stack - Node/AWS
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Benefits for the Node Software Engineer : Fun culture, flexible hours, home working days, brand new greenfield project.
This exciting start-up is looking for a senior software engineer to be part of a fun cultured team who take pride in a niche product within the music industry.
This company pride themselves on having a determined and passionate team who love to work with state of the art technology. The senior software engineer will be in a team of around 6 developers in the new London office.
The Role of the Node Software Engineer
Duties will involve:
* Proactively contribute to develop the system architecture in accordance to the strategic direction of the company
* Lead development and code review activities
* Be responsible for the code level design, code organization, use of appropriate patterns and code quality for the successful implementation of a solution
* Take ownership of code quality metrics and maintenance aspects.
* Assist with the ongoing refinement of development and delivery methodologies.
* Guide and mentor other team members.
Benefits of the Node Software Engineer
* Home Working
* Flexible Hours
* Build a new product from the start
* & More!
If you are interested in the node software engineer position, call me on 0191 338 7546 (I'm Liam!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't sure, still get in touch - I'm always here to talk about opportunities in more detail.