We have a vacancy for a talented frontend web developer based out of our clients new London office. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and client facing skills and be able to work well in a small team.
You should have a friendly and proactive attitude to work, and be prepared to rise to the challenge of working with some of our most prestigious clients.
Candidates must have/be:
* At least 4 years' experience developing business class front-end web applications
* Excellent experience with responsive design, implementation, and cross-browser compatibility
* Some experience with UI/UX design and good visual design skills
* Experience of creating data visualisations and working with apis
Developing first class UI/web solutions in an agile delivery team under the leadership of the Technical Lead, guided by Product Owners.
* Develop first class software in an agile delivery team
* Solve complex problems and issues
* Champion simplicity. Contributing to the evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion
* Understand how our customers interact with our product
* Focus on delivery for the benefit of the customer
* Coach and mentor other engineers within the team
* Be part of our SWE community and sharing learnings
* Collaborate within a full stack delivery team utilising .Net, Integration/Mulesoft, Doc1, and RPG technologies
Moreover, the company offers a range of great benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours and generous paid holiday allowance. Salary will be negotiable depending upon experience.
As the Global leader in Java/Web/PHP recruitment, Pearson Frank are the sole supplier to this client. A role like this will not stay on the market long due to an increasing demand. Therefore, the closing date of 28/04/2017 has been applied.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today to discuss how you can secure this role on (+44) 0191 8147448.