UX Researcher | London
£30,000 - £70,000
About The Company
A energetic, early stage business, it's mission is to make millions of kids good with money. The product is built around core money pillars of Earning, Spending, Saving and Giving.
About the role
You will work alongside designers, product managers and brand to help evaluate ideas and thus inform the product strategy. You'll have the opportunity to play a vital role in continuing to develop the user experience.
* Work in partnership with the UX designers and product managers.
* Evaluate our current user base and product roadmap and help determine where we should focus our research efforts to meet our goals.
* Planning/conducting quantitative research, including interviews, contextual inquiries, diary studies, personas, card sorting, and usability testing (in-person/remote/online tools).
* Instigate and work with the data team to carry out quantitative research, review relevant analytics, analyze data and report findings to the product team.
* You will be expected to explore bigger themes and questions we have. Both identifying and evaluating hypotheses.
* Ensuring you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends, enabling you to generate ideas to help improve our core product.
Required skills & experience
* Analysis experience - quantitative and qualitative
* An understanding of mobile interaction design and development
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
* Experience working in Agile or Lean product teams.
* Adept at making users feel at ease.
* Enjoy taking the initiative, being proactive, while being well organised, responsible and efficient.
* Experience working within a consumer business (Fintech would be useful).
* Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to manage projects along with a proven ability to multitask, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react quickly to changes in direction.