Pearson Frank are running an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join their in-house digital team. AS the leading independent arts, events and live entertainment marketing specialists, they create ground-breaking campaigns that are seen across the world, spanning the fields of theatre, opera, concerts, music, sport, film, comedy and exhibitions.
Their unrivalled creative experience and passion, together with their strategic, digital and data-driven expertise, ensure they always deliver the very best campaigns and results for their clients.
You will support the existing busy Digital Team in building and creating a range of web applications for their wide variety of clients. You will be working with the team in developing and updating websites, landing pages and other web page assets whilst keeping abreast of new technologies for R&D.
* Team player who has a positive and collaborative approach and able to work under pressure
* Attention to detail that is second to none
* Organised and able to work well under pressure, with experience of managing several projects at once
* You will be passionate about web development and have an interest in theatre, arts and live entertainment
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced creative agency or similar environment
* Apache/Linux knowledge
* NodeJS / ExpressJS
* Competitive salary
* 23 days' holidays rising to 28 day's holidays (includes the Christmas shut-down), plus bank holidays
* Flexible working
* Health insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Life cover
* Ride to work scheme
* Career development and training
* Childcare vouchers
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
To find out more information or to apply for this position contact email@example.com or call Thomas Gilroy on 0191 814 7448.