About the Role
As a Junior Digital Producer / Project Coordinator you will report directly to our Senior Digital Producer. A key
responsibility will be identifying and documenting user and business requirements into content strategy solutions, typically within complex government environments.
You'll be working alongside like-minded digital enthusiasts to deliver next-generation websites, and enjoy a culture based on innovation, excellence and client service. The scope to learn and grow, with access to ongoing personal and professional development, is unmatched. We fully embrace life and work balance, offering some of the most fexible and
rewarding conditions in the industry.
Essential skills and experience:
* 0-2 years of experience in project management (with a focus on web) Developing project estimates and documentation - from scoping to post-project analysis.
* Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
* Co-ordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
* Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects including content, UX/UI,development, implementation, reporting and optimisation.
* PMP or equivalent certified.
* Proven experience working to agile methodologies and scheduling workfows across teams.
* Proficient in JIRA, Confluence and Asana
/* We are interviewing graduates also who have succesfuly completed their Degree in Business or related fields */
Whats on Offer
* Friendly and collaborative workplace
* Dynamic and fun office in very close to CBD.
* Opportunity to work on major digital transformation projects for government.
* Being part of a fully-integrated team spanning digital, creative, and communications.
* Paid study, parental and volunteer leave.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format)
Gratuate , Digital Project manager , Project Coordinator , Digital Producer